","weekday_end":"Sun","link":"","month_classes":" spans","id":422,"element_id":29238,"weekday":"Sat","style":"background-image: url('/images/uploads/Ministries/Childrens/upward_bball.jpg');","month_end":"Mar","name":"Mike Poelzer","day_classes":" spans","year_classes":"","date":"January, 06 2024 00:00:00","extra_classes":"image contact_name contact_email contact_phone","title":"Upward Basketball 2024","start":"","end":"","day":"06 – 03","date_filter":"2024-01,2024-02,2024-03"}
September 14th - K5-1st Grade registration opens at 7:00am.
September 15th - 2nd-3rd Grade registration opens at 7:00am.
October 28th - K5-1st Grade Evaluations 9:00-11:00am (open house format)
*please note, evaluations are mandatory - failure to evaluate means removal from league
November 11th - 2nd-3rd Grade Evaluations 9:00-11:00am (open house format)
*please note, evaluations are mandatory - failure to evaluate means removal from the league
January 6th - Meet Your Coach Day (teams assigned to specific times)
January 8th - 12th - First Practice for each team (practice day/time assigned after player evaluations)
January 13th - First Game (game schedules assigned after player evaluations)
February 3rd - Bye Week, no games
March 2nd - Final game
March 3rd - Upward Basketball Celebration
Cost for the season is $100
- All registration is first-come, first-serve - no priority is given to Spring Creek Church members or previous Upward Basketball participants.\r\n
- Due to the high volume of players and our desire to provide balanced teams, no teammate, coach, practice night, or carpool requests or exclusions are considered. \r\n
- Coach availability determines practice day/time, practices will be 1-hour on any weekday M-F starting as early as 5pm and ending as late as 8pm. \r\n
- Once teams are drafted and communicated, there is no opportunity for players to switch teams.\r\n
- Attending player evaluations is mandatory. Failure to participate means removal from league. You are welcome to attend either date. If you have multiple children in the league you are welcome to bring them to the same evaluation night. \r\n
- Registration withdrawal before November 12th will receive a full refund, registration withdrawal after November 12th will not result in a refund as season expenses are incurred at that point. \r\n
If you have additional questions, please CLICK HERE to contact Pastor Mike Poelzer who coordinates our Upward Sports programs.